[Solved] Deploy War File

chanders

Java .war files cannot be deployed on that account because java is not yet enabled on that account. You picked the Johnny server which has a pretty long line to receive java right now. You can wait until it is enabled on your Johnny account, or you can transfer your account to Tommy where the wait is only a few hours to receive java support and have your .war deployed. Let us know how you would like to proceed.

After reading a few posts, I get the impression that deploying war and enabling java servlet on 'johnny' server could take a lot longer. If so -- please move my implementation to 'tommy' or other server that is more readily available and supports mysql/jdbc. My user and war file info is:

user: chanders

war file: citisnetsql3.war

regards.

Merged the topics, and here's the instructions on how to switch servers. http://wiki.helionet.org/Moving_your_account

We haven't made an official announcement, but we've been working on a simpler way to transfer servers that doesn't involve deleting your account and signing up again. As with all of our new beta features we allow our donors to test them out first though.

• Like 1