Top Posters In This Topic

Please re-deploy the app.

WAR package is uploaded on /home/xitix/xitix_blog.war

Thanks

Thanks

Dear,

Nice to see that urlRewrite filter is pointing the context-app into a continuous loop.

have modified and shut down the filter.

Thanks

Thanks for fast support!

The next problem I have to figure: server is responding with redirected context on login.

On the response header: "JSESSIONID=4A5A7470EC2659F3B2888C916166A146.jvm1;path=/xitix_xitix_blog;HttpOnly"

Still have to figure on how to solve this "user_" dynamic aggregation to the context path.

And I have other question: is there any option to upload some files into a Tomcat subfolder path?

Seems I cannot go to /home/xitix/public_html, while this folder are in a different path.

Thanks

I'm positive no one has ever done most of what you're doing so if you can explain what you've done so far to make things work it would be beneficial to anyone who has the same issues in the future and finds this thread by searching.

I'm positive no one has ever done most of what you're doing so if you can explain what you've done so far to make things work it would be beneficial to anyone who has the same issues in the future and finds this thread by searching.

Dear,

For shure I will explain in details on how to build such kind of project. I am already preparing this post. Finding a way to configure such app for heliohost it helps me learning Java with related frameworks. I am not clear if the "user_" agregation is made with Apache htaccess, or is done with Tomcat server xml configuration.

Today I have made little changes into code with an additional <cookie-config> and <path> to /user_app constraint, on the application config.

Let's test if such approach works.

Thanks

I made some changes to the deploy script. Now if your filename already starts with your username and an underscore it doesn't append another username and underscore to the front. So if your file is blog.war then it becomes xitix_blog.war. If your file is xitix_blog.war it stays xitix_blog.war. That should solve a lot of your path/session issues I believe.

Deployed. http://xitix.heliohost.org/xitix_blog/

Thanks again, you're great!

My last changes into the code is not needed anymore.

Now the app deployment it works perfectly with your script modification. :)

On my side will be one more re-deployment in a week or two, for changing the method of avatar image uploading to mysql with the /tmp path.

I will prepare a how-to post for the users that want to build Java apps with Spring and Thymelef.