How To Log-Out At This Page --> [ Https://www.heliohost.org/login/ ] ?

bdistler

That page doesn't actually use sessions, or cookies, or anything. It just checks the status of your account, and verifies that your login credentials are correct to log in to cpanel before showing you that page. Just closing the tab, closing the browser, or even navigating to another page is sufficient to log you out.

Do you think we should put a log out button there even though it wouldn't really be doing anything more than a link back to our homepage would?

Do you think we should put a log out button there...

-

what I think as a user - after I enter my user name and password (i.e login) - I must logout

I have no way to know if the status of my account at your site - is me being logged in or out

yes - I think you should add a log-out button

###

When you click your username/email in the top right corner there is now a dropdown menu with a logout button. For the extra security you should always close your whole browser or at least the tab after you logout, but even if you don't this logout button (on most browsers) should remove the form data including your username and password from your back button and history. You can test this by logging in from the homepage at https://www.heliohost.org/ , then clicking logout, and then clicking the back button. If it works it should take you back to the homepage instead of asking if you want to resubmit your form. How does that look?