[Solved] Mysql - Change Variable Problem

kirasama

You can't.

That value is a global for everybody on the server. Krydos is the only one who can change that, and we would never set it to 0 if we did. Using 0 would allow unlimited connections, which would make it very easy for a user to cause high load or crash MySQL.

In all my time here, and as a PHP developer using MySQL, I've never had a reason to open 4 connections at once. What are you trying to do that 4 is not enough?

sorry i think i'am the only one who use this variable :3

i'am making an program in C# which using MySql Connection to test accounts system in database

like create accounts , login , Get Profile

all working successfully without any security gaps

but i think if me changed this variable to 0 that's will make it more strong

like multiple people are creating an account in the same time

anyway that's only test and i ask if me can change the variable only because that's will make it best

but if you won't i will complete my accounts system journey in C# to know what's the best

so no problem if you say no , that's my reason and sure 4 is Great enough but for an php [/size]developer as you say not C Progammer ^^

I Have found an EPIC SOLUTION!!!

Just using WebRequest and WebResponse and try to link it to the database using PHP

Hope that will help all programmers like me xD