• 1 month later...

Well actually every single place theres room for user input theres room for exploit through sql injection or just mere basic code injection. Like for $post make sure you do a function later thats like $post=abs($post). Basically all you have to do is make sure that any input field is secured. One way to do this easily with a clean post function is to make a file called globals.php and define all your "securing" methods. Then within that page just put in

include 'globals.php';

Assuming you have local host of course :).

• 1 month later...

Tizag.com offers simple and easy-learning tutorials

My first PHP tutorial is from there, or perhaps suggested to go forum to seek advise from pros..

I'm still new to PHP, most of the time, I can understand how the code functions,

but when comes to write, my brain is in blank mode lolz..

Hope all beginners like me put more efforts!

Anyway, any active PHP programmers here?

I hope I can find someone to guide me here

I already have lots of experience in C++ and Java so it didn't take me much time before i was able to start a browser based game in php. I just got myself the mccodes engine and started coding right away, refering to the w3schools tutorials if I ever run into anything i didn't know.

• 2 months later...