[Solved] Moving From Johnny To Tommy

janisek72

Hi!

I had to move my website from Stevie to Johnny before holidays since Stevie crashed.

Everything worked fine for maybe 3 weeks and now my website has been down for more than a week again.

Would moving from Johnny to Tommy solve anything? Or is there another more stable server I could switch to?

If so, please free up my account janisek7 (tackbyjana.com), so I can move it and send me the donation link.

Thanks a lot!

Jana

I have had the same problem. I had you guys free up coleman9 from stevie, donated some money so that I could have a Tommy account; however, the link after the donation to Tommy did not work. I now do not have an account. coleman9 is not in the system and neither do I have a Tommy account. I have been attempted to get on for several weeks with no success. My website on Stevie has been down for a long time now. What can you do to expedite this?

If so, please free up my account janisek7 (tackbyjana.com), so I can move it and send me the donation link.

Thanks a lot!

Jana

Your username and domain are free to use on Tommy. Donation link:https://heliohost.org/donate/

I have had the same problem. I had you guys free up coleman9 from stevie, donated some money so that I could have a Tommy account; however, the link after the donation to Tommy did not work. I now do not have an account. coleman9 is not in the system and neither do I have a Tommy account. I have been attempted to get on for several weeks with no success. My website on Stevie has been down for a long time now. What can you do to expedite this?

Was your old domain name: retail-world.tk

I'm sorry you've been down for so long but we can't help you if you don't post with your problem.

Yes, my domain name is retail-world.tk Would it be possible for you to setup this in tommy using id coleman9.

The reason why I did not request this earlier is that I am assuming that you guys operate on a volunteer basis. You are probably overwhelmed with requests. So, when you have time (hoping sooner than later) please assist me.

Thank you.

Ron

Yes, my domain name is retail-world.tk Would it be possible for you to setup this in tommy using id coleman9.

The reason why I did not request this earlier is that I am assuming that you guys operate on a volunteer basis. You are probably overwhelmed with requests. So, when you have time (hoping sooner than later) please assist me.

Thank you.

Ron

You'll either need to make a donation for a Tommy invite or wait until signups are available for you to create a new account. If you wait for regular signups you might not get in, they go quick. See my signature for when Tommy signups are available again.

If you'd like to donate as little as a dollar: https://heliohost.org/donate/

I have already donated for Tommy invite. As I stated before in one of my posts, the email I received after the donation, the invite, did not work. I clicked on the link and was directed to a page that stated the site was not working! I did this three times.

I have already donated for Tommy invite. As I stated before in one of my posts, the email I received after the donation, the invite, did not work. I clicked on the link and was directed to a page that stated the site was not working! I did this three times.

Sorry about that. Two many tickets in this thread. I'll escalate this to Krydos.

First of all, thanks for your donation. Second of all, sorry for the confusion on your issue. When people post on other people's support tickets it can get a little confusing for us because there are so many different things going on it's hard to keep straight who is who and who has what issue. To make it easier for us in the future just create your own new topic.

The reason your invite didn't work is my fault. I didn't notice that the invitation email was already in use by your old Stevie account, so when you click the link the system assumes you're trying to validate the existing Stevie account rather than create a new Tommy account. I have fixed the issue so your existing invitation link should work now. Let us know if it doesn't or if you need help with anything else.