[Solved] Move From Stevie To Tommy

vnsmes

Due to the problem with the Stevie server, I ask you to move my account to the Tommy server. I really like the service you provide, and I do not intend to change HelioHost for another service, simply because you are the best.
I made a small donation to not only get an invitation to Tommy, but to help you and the whole community.
Long life to HelioHost.
username: vnsmesuf
domain: vnsmes.com
And if necessary, here is the PayPal transaction code: 74N757018G7625104

Yes, my account is also on Stevie. I checked today (others have complained to me) that the server is down. Could you also please transfer my Stevie account to Tommy. My account is coleman9. I have used your service for several years and have commented to others that your service is just as good, if not better, than paid. May I ask, did you indicate to your customers that Stevie went down?

Ron Coleman, MBA

The username coleman9 is now available to create your new account. Let us know if you need any domains deleted so you can add them to your new account.

I have used your service for several years and have commented to others that your service is just as good, if not better, than paid.

Thanks.

May I ask, did you indicate to your customers that Stevie went down?

Yes, we post all of our news at the aptly named News forum http://www.helionet.org/index/forum/1-news/ if you don't want to check that you can also follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/heliohost and like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/HelioHost.org for the latest news as well.

Hi,

Thank you for your fast response! I would like to migrate webstar-nation.net to the new account. I don't want any deleted....hoping that when stevie is up again you can migrate them to my new account coleman9. When will I be able to open coleman9 in Tommy. I attempted to do this earlier and could not get into Tommy.

Thanx much,

Ron Coleman

when i want to signup again .. i keep getting this message.. please help

plese delete my entire account so that i can signup again.. too much problem.

Your account is located on the Stevie server. This server is offline, and we don't expect to get it running again anytime soon. We are working on getting access to Stevie's system so we can get users their files as soon as possible, but if the hard drives have failed you will have to use your most recent backup. We recommend creating a new account on Johnny or Tommy in the meantime. If you want to reuse your Stevie username, or any domains you had on your Stevie account please open a support ticket at Helionet.org. List the domains you want to use on your new account and an admin can free them up for you. We are sending an admin to our datacenter to work on the server as soon as possible. You can follow us on Twitter and like us onFacebook for the latest news. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for your patience during this unexpected downtime.