Can't Log In After Tommy Invite

Computer Nerd Kev

Hello,

I sent a donation with instructions for my Stevie domain to be freed so that I can migrate to Tommy until the trouble is over.

The tommy invite link ended with an "invalid" page, however the redirect didn't work properly with my browser (left me at a blank page with a new URL in the URL box which I manually told my browser to go to), so I thought there was a chance that the invite went through anyway.

I tried to log in using my old username, but the password came back as invalid. I think the email address I used with the Stevie account was different from the one that my PayPal donation for the Tommy invite was sent from, so I tried again with the PayPal email and my old password. Still no luck.

So I tried creating a new account with the PayPal email and the website presented me with a log in page noting old domain. However my old password didn't work at this log in page either.

So I reset the password, first for my PayPal email, then for my old username (the reset email correctly went to my PayPal email address), then for my old email (which wasn't recognised). In all but the last case, I was able to enter a new password to use, but subsequent attempts to log in using it failed with "invalid".

I also tried logging in at http://tommy.heliohost.org:2082/ with the user name and PayPal email. It didn't work either.

I'm now officially sick of typing in my usernames and password. Some help would be welcome.