sofija

Another option for you is we're offering closed beta invites to our flagship server, Tommy, to anyone who donates any amount. We really appreciate any donations we get because the only money Heliohost makes is from ad revenue and donations. All the donations we get we put into fixing our existing servers and buying new servers like we did earlier this year. If you can make a donation you can go to https://www.paypal.me/HelioHost and you will receive an invite to Tommy within 24 hours. This invite allows you to create an account instantly without having to wait for midnight UTC or hope you can create your account fast enough before signups close again on Johnny.

The thing is that im forced to use free one, but i know what the donations means i always hope that someone will donate and support my radio :), how the donations works, where to click and which is the payment method, cause im from country where some of the most used payment services doesnt work :( , if is with some bank transfer i will see if i can make some...