[Solved] Forum Throwing A Bunch Of Errors After Downtime

Nimb

Hi there! My forum is throwing a bunch of errors after the Stevie downtime, is the server still having problems or should I go for a backup and reinstall?

Domain: cesarmanara.com

Server: stevie

Login: nimb

Forum at: http://livefloripa.com.br/forum/index.php

I'm getting constant "Internal server error"

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_wsgi/3.3 Python/2.7.1 Server at livefloripa.com.br Port 80

Sometimes "Cannot connect to the database"

Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

And sometimes a Squid "Error: The requested URL couldn't be retrieved"

Zero Sized Reply
Squid did not receive any data for this request.

Cheers,

The server is working fine for me, and I see the login page for your forum just fine. There have been some...strange...things happening randomly, but they're transient issues (they go away just as quickly as they come, likely leftover issues from the 3 crashes). It should smooth out as time passes and we put that downtime behind us. Three is a lot for Stevie by the way, especially considering he's been fully stable for over a year before this happened.

Also, that last squid error is not ours. We don't use squid here (squid is a caching proxy, often used on corporate networks and some smaller ISPs for performance).

No problem. By the way, we finally started the rebuild on Johnny yesterday as well, so in a few weeks that server will hopefully be an option again :)

And we're still testing out Tommy. I've been impressed with the performance and it's been a smooth ride so far in my experience. I haven't been using him heavily, but that Stevie downtime really made me consider moving my primary site there...that's saying something seeing I've been using Stevie since 2011 with virtually no issues!