[Solved] Queued: Moud2K

moud2k

Dear HelioHost,

Please find below the information required.

a. HelioHost username: moud2k

b. Server: Stevie

c. HelioHost main domain: http://moud2k.heliohost.org

I created an account 2 days ago but it is still in queue. Also, what are the options for me to receive an invitation for the new server (if possible) (mostly because of PHP7) ?

Best Regards,

You're only allowed one account. The account moud2k isn't working because it's suspended for having two accounts.

Your other account moud is not working because your domain is configured incorrectly on dot.tk's website. See this tutorial for proper configuration instructions: http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/26236-tutorial-setting-up-tk-domain-alias-to-your-hostnameheliohostorg/ (You only need to do STEP 1 since it's your main domain).

Hello.

I know I am allowed only one account. My account is moud2k.heliohost.org , not moud.

My account on dot.tk was incorrectly configured as you pointed out but it's fixed now (thanks), but the dot.tk link was redirecting to moud2k, not moud.

I now remember that I created moud.heliohost.org a long time ago but I almost never used because the server was very unstable, most of the time the website was down, so I just gave up on it. I'm really sorry.

Is there a way to request to delete my old moud account and activate only moud2k?

I'm very sorry for the problems and inconveniences .

Moud2k and moud are on the same server, so there's no difference in performance. Also, you just registered moud on 11/9 and moud2k on 11/10, so they're both new. The fact that two nearly identical accounts were registered resulted in your suspension.

I've unsuspended moud2k and suspended moud. The domain still hasn't set up yet though. If you still see queued in 24 hours, let me know.

Thanks for the quick reply.

About the domain...

Changes made on dot.tk

I logged in and went to Services -> My Domains -> Manage Domain -> Management Tools -> Use custom nameservers (enter below) -> Added NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG to Nameserver 1 and added NS2.HELIOHOST.ORG to Nameserver 2. Also, in the URL Forwarding, the field is blank.

Changes I made in HelioHost's cPanel

I went to cPanel -> Domains -> Redirects , added the following:

Type: Permanent

http://(www.)?: moud2k.heliohost.org / (field next to it): left blank

redirects to →: moud.tk

www. redirection: Redirect with or without www. (middle one, default)

Wild Card Redirect: box unchecked

moud.tk is now showing the Account Queued page with the Login to your control panel option pointing to http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082 (which is for moud2k.heliohost.org , and is the correct one) instead of http://johnny.heliohost.org:2082 (which is for moud.heliohost.org).

I hope that all the information is correct.

Thanks for the great support, patience and understanding.

You need to add moud.tk as a parked domain, not use a redirect. Until you add it as a parked domain (also called "alias"), the system has no idea the domain moud.tk even exists. Once it's added, you need to wait 24-48 hours from the time you add it for the domain to work.

A redirect just drops an .htaccess file in the folder to redirect traffic.

I see. I just tried it but I'm getting the following error:

The domain “moud.tk” already exists in the Apache configuration.

I'm not sure where Apache's configuration is. Maybe it's only from your side?

Also, do you support Imagemagick? If so, do I need to configure anything for it to work?

I see. I just tried it but I'm getting the following error:

The domain “moud.tk” already exists in the Apache configuration.

I'm not sure where Apache's configuration is. Maybe it's only from your side?

Also, do you support Imagemagick? If so, do I need to configure anything for it to work?

Ok try adding it now.

Yes we support Imagemagick and no you don't need to configure anything.

@Byron: I just realized it's the main domain of the account that he doesn't want to keep (he had two, the one with moud.tk is suspended)...that's probably the reason.

Ok thanks. I'm sure that's the problem. Give me a minute.

moud.tk was successfully parked on top of moud2k.heliohost.org

@Byron: I just realized it's the main domain of the account that he doesn't want to keep (he had two, the one with moud.tk is suspended)...that's probably the reason.

Ok thanks. I'm sure that's the problem. Give me a minute.

moud.tk was successfully parked on top of moud2k.heliohost.org

I can confirm it. Thank you all.