[Solved] Enable Gzip Compression

vietstar

I want to turn the current gzip for slow page loading speed as required to enable gzip source. I have read articles that you introduced, however if to add so I'll have to add a lot of that page of my .php file to use, I also tried to enable gzip with .htaccess but it has no effect . So feeling bothers you enable this for my hosting. Sincerely thank you!

Dear Root Admin !

I want to turn the current gzip for slow page loading speed as required to enable gzip source. I have read articles that you introduced, however if to add so I'll have to add a lot of that page of my .php file to use, I also tried to enable gzip with .htaccess but it has no effect . So feeling bothers you enable this for my hosting. Sincerely thank you!

Why does your website need to run gzip? Also please see this old thread: http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/6415-gzip-compression/

I want to turn the current gzip for slow page loading speed as required to enable gzip source. I have read articles that you introduced, however if to add so I'll have to add a lot of that page of my .php file to use, I also tried to enable gzip with .htaccess but it has no effect . So feeling bothers you enable this for my hosting. Sincerely thank you

• 8 months later...