Should same sex marrages be allowed?

awesomegamer

Should same sex marrages be allowed?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I was listening to NPR awhile ago and they had someone on there talking about how they were protesting an AIDS victums funeral... how heartless can you get? You dont even need to be gay to get AIDS! And she was promoting this website, godhatesfags.com Now thats sick. Thats like saying "god hates [bleeped!]"!! Thats VERY offensive! So I sent them an email. No death threats (they threaten to call the FBI for all threats of physical harm) but I definitly told them that they were very sick and had no right to live. I have yet to recieve a reply. Very interesting. I hope THEY all get AIDS. Seriously, I'm wishing AIDS on them at this very moment.

well I was listening to NPR awhile ago and they had someone on there talking about how they were protesting an AIDS victums funeral... how heartless can you get? You dont even need to be gay to get AIDS! And she was promoting this website, godhatesfags.com Now thats sick. Thats like saying "god hates [bleeped!]"!! Thats VERY offensive! So I sent them an email. No death threats (they threaten to call the FBI for all threats of physical harm) but I definitly told them that they were very sick and had no right to live. I have yet to recieve a reply. Very interesting. I hope THEY all get AIDS. Seriously, I'm wishing AIDS on them at this very moment.

so they are being rude and cruel to others and they dont expect hatemail? there was a black hatred site but it got shut down gladly, iim against racism at all.

It's an absurd all these kinds of disrespect to others choices, colors and races... Why in the name of God should people bother over their nighboors life... Watch your own life

I also reminded them of their "God's" commandment above others. "Do unto your neighbor as you would have them do unto you." Although I'm not christian I have read the bible a few times, and I'm pretty sure that it says somewhere that Jesus said to hold that commandment and one other... something like "I am the lord your god" or something like that, above all others. I really hope they read my email.

I don't agree with either same-[bleeped!] marriages or racism against homosexuals (notice the kinda-contradiction-I-guess). I hold a theory that homosexuality is an acquired characteristic rather than one you're born with. If you look at the mammals around you, none of them are gay.

Racism is bad, cuz, well, it is. Whether its against homosexuals or anybody else. You can disagree with a person's opinion or choice, but you have no right to discriminate them for that. I hold this opinion for all discrimination.