Should students have same privacy as adults?

awesomegamer

Should students have same privacy as adults?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh... guys... not wanting to be to correct but... isn't this supposed to be about privacy?

I understand you like this kind of talk... but... well... why don't you open a topic to discuss blowjobs, [bleeped!] and other [bleeped!] related stuff?

He didnt say blowjob retard. You can give a girl head. Its called eating pussy, or cunninglus. And THAT my friends, is the origin of the word cunt! lol.

Return 2 the previous page. In the post b4 the Korps Commander's, I specifically said, "blow job", not giving head, fellatio, or any other thing.

Sorry majazac, but I had 2 make HerLoss c the truth.

The truth is that your trying to dig yourself out, by returning to a post that you werent replying to. You replied to the one in which he didnt sate blowjob.

And another sorry majazac, but I wont quit untill this little kid overdoses on his mommas breast milk, which should be any time now.

The truth is that your trying to dig yourself out, by returning to a post that you werent replying to. You replied to the one in which he didnt sate blowjob.

And another sorry majazac, but I wont quit untill this little kid overdoses on his mommas breast milk, which should be any time now.

myscrnnm: Good, the last thing I need is 4 someone 2 tell me 2 give him a blow job.

Korps Commander: Unless its a hot girl.

Above is a quote with the original context from two individual posts.

U fool, a female's breasts typically stop lactating within a few months after the female has given birth. And when I drink milk, I drink cow's milk, no matter how disgusting it may b.

In fact there are cases of woman breast feeding her son until the age of 7 (or more even)... So that's nat accurate science... Its biology... :D

And I also thought that blow job could be reffered to woman too... My english isn't good in slang... :)

But lets quit this conversation... please... and thanks a lot for the consideration

And I also thought that blow job could be reffered to woman too... My english isn't good in slang... :)

But lets quit this conversation... please... and thanks a lot for the consideration

When searched 4 at http://www.m-w.com/, the definition of the term blow job is and act of fellatio. And when searched on http://www.m-w.com/, the definition of fellatio is oral stimulation of the penis. And since Webster is one of the most trusted dictionaries in the world, there is no doubt that I am right. If u doubt me, u can even go check the Oxford dictionary, the other most trusted dictionary in the world.

(this is more directed at HerLoss, but nonetheless, everyone should know the truth)

Okay, now we can get back on topic.

Every human being should have privacy, regardless of their age.