• 2 months later...
yeah get psp video9 which allows you to convert files to psp format and its free!!

I agree with that, PSPVideo 9 is a great freeware program.

If you don't mind me asking, what firmware is your PSP running? Because I have a PSP

and I can direct you to lots of cool stuff depending on your PSP firmware! B)

- Van

• 2 weeks later...

Off Topic but I heard that if your PSP is ruined because of 3rd party software, you get a new one. Some guy just lied and said he let his friend borrow it and that his friend did it so he sent them a letter and go a new one, he had to send in the old one so don't think you can just get a free one : P

But if there is ever something wrong with it and you need a new one it could work. Don't try it though, I'm not sure, I only read it somewhere.

Besides now that i think about it, it would probably breach the Warranty : /

• 5 weeks later...
Off Topic but I heard that if your PSP is ruined because of 3rd party software, you get a new one. Some guy just lied and said he let his friend borrow it and that his friend did it so he sent them a letter and go a new one, he had to send in the old one so don't think you can just get a free one : P

But if there is ever something wrong with it and you need a new one it could work. Don't try it though, I'm not sure, I only read it somewhere.

I think it depends on what kind of 3rd party software you're running...

Let's say that you use a third party tool to rip open your PSP and install a mod-chip (just an example)...

If you ruin your PSP, Sony probably won't send you a new one...

However, if you put a case on your PSP that is licensed by Sony and somehow ruins your PSP, Sony might send you a new one...

I think it might work.

- Van

• 2 weeks later...

Only some 3rd party homebrew can mess up your system.. Homebrews likes downgraders and custom firmware can really do some damage to your system if you aren't careful.

• 2 weeks later...