[Solved] Someone Have Hacked My Site Or There Must Be Host Problem

mrobo

There must be some problem on stevie hosting or someone have hacked my site again, because when i opened the site i get some vietnam language text, and when opening cpanel file manager there are folders and files which i have not uploaded and not for joomla which is used for my site

uploading image

translated page

post-86595-0-88054500-1456749592_thumb.jpg

Your website's software likely has a security hole in it. Whatever software you're using, delete it and everything associated with it, and use a different program. Stay away from WordPress especially. It's notoriously easy to hack and is also very easy for the user to accidentally install malware as part of an extension or theme. When I first started here, I had a WordPress site like everyone else. After being hacked 4 times in 6 weeks, I deleted WordPress and wrote my own CMS. No hacks since...that was 4 years ago.

Joomla has been known to have similar issues with extensions. The core product is fine in my experience. If you use it, make your own theme and don't use extensions from dubious sites.

Nearly all CMS programs have this issue if you use "free" themes and extensions from random websites. Many of them are "free" in the sense that they're paid for by the malware contained in them. After an unknowing user installs the theme, the malware hiding in it is used to hack your website, then send spam, set up phishing, etc. to actually make money.