Should US stop terrorism in other nations?

awesomegamer

Should US stop terrorism in other nations?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, in 1000 years, the US will take this to far, attack the last non-us country in the world(which would probably be England) and make a global government. Then aliens will come and it will start all over, until we have the galaxy, then the universe, then the next dimension, and so on.

The chances of us attacking England, which might I mention is not a country but a region of the United Kingdom, are very slight. I mean, they are one of our closest allies! The chances of aliens coming to Earth are also very slight. It is also impossible for humans to survive in the next dimension. And if we spanned the universe, even at the speed of light, we would be dead before we got from one end to the other.

The chances of us attacking England, which might I mention is not a country but a region of the United Kingdom, are very slight. I mean, they are one of our closest allies! The chances of aliens coming to Earth are also very slight. It is also impossible for humans to survive in the next dimension. And if we spanned the universe, even at the speed of light, we would be dead before we got from one end to the other.

Well if we are going back to pointing out ignorances, I might mention that you can never reach the edge of the universe NOT because you would be dead before you got there, but because there is no measureable end, center, or anything of the sort. Space bends in a way that if you went in a straight line accross the universe you would end up right back where you started.

P.S. There is no proof of a second dimention. Parrallel universes maybe, but how can you say we cant survive in the next dimention if you dont even know for a fact it exists in the first place?

P.S.S.

I do believe that GM_268 was elaborating and eggzagerating.

The point of "the war on terrorism" is to save lives of innocent bystanders. unfortunantly... we've killed more soldeirs and even other innocent bystanders than you can shake a stick at. But they aren't american, or they're milatery GWB/The Pentagon doesn't care.

But a lot more people would b dead now if it weren't 4 our intervening, including military personnel.

If you mean the insurgents, then they were never fighting in Iraq until the U.S. invaded, so they couldn't possibly killed us all.

And if you mean the terrorist organizations such as Al-Quaida, then there is no proof that Saddam Husseing supported them, so we had no concrete evidence to go attack Iraq. Although I AM glad that Hussein is no longer in power............

If you mean the insurgents, then they were never fighting in Iraq until the U.S. invaded, so they couldn't possibly killed us all.

And if you mean the terrorist organizations such as Al-Quaida, then there is no proof that Saddam Husseing supported them, so we had no concrete evidence to go attack Iraq. Although I AM glad that Hussein is no longer in power............

The insurgents r not the terrorists, they r a group within the group of terrorists.

Nobody ever said that Hussein is, was , or will b connected with Al Quaida. Al Quaida is a whole different matter that concerns us and Osama bin Laden, it has nothing 2 do with Saddam. And c? U admitted that Saddam should not b in power. My brother and I were right the whole ****ing time.