Should US stop terrorism in other nations?

awesomegamer

Should US stop terrorism in other nations?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit sometimes we do get into troube and stay way too long... im not saying anything specific but you know. :whistle:

I expect you're referring to the Iraq situation. Well, it's not our fault that the Iraqis against us have messed up minds. I mean, we are there to help not only them, but the world. If we don't stop the terrorists now, they will only increase and destroy us later.

yyeah, what about the WMD's it korea? thoes seem to be being ignored.

Well, I wouldn't exactly call that terrorism, as the North Koreans are fighting for a cause. Not that I support their cause. But anyway, I think the United States should deal with that, it may be a real threat. But I expect they are reluctant to do so after the Iraq situation started. But I think the real evil ones are the ones who keep on criticizing our government for going to Iraq. Because that may be the reason why the government is not looking into the North Korean situation, because they are afraid they will be criticized further. But I'll be glad to see the people who criticize the Bush Administration die if North Korea really does have nuclear weapons. It would sure teach them a lesson.

PhoenixFlame512, most Iraquis in Iraq are against us........................

Okay, you said that my brother bases his facts on no evidence. I don't know if that is so, but I don't do that. You are ignorant. I said so myself that most people are against the Bush Administration for going to Iraq. You can tell that from my previous post. Anyway, they are against us, but wrongfully. What? They are saying, "Trying to help us? We dont need your @#$& help!"? Well, we are not trying to help them, we are trying to protect ourselves and the rest of the world. Because this terrorism, if it isn't stopped, it will spread to many more parts of the world. We are not in Iraq to stop the terrorists from killing Iraqis, we are there to stop the terrorists from killing anyone.

Yes, unlike a previous topic in which we already discussed who was ignorant and who wasnt. That ends here. Here is where we discuss the fact that I belive that the United States has NO RIGHT to be the world police. We based our country on the right of the people to create and control their government. Are we not going against that in telling the people of other countires that they cant have the government that they want?