Should people be allowed to buy/sell organs?

awesomegamer

Should people be allowed to buy/sell organs?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps they want to rape somebody, only they don't want to really hurt anybody, so they rape a dead body.

Its still gross................

What is the corpse is freshly dead? You didn't take into account that the person may have died mere second ago. Although their body functions would not be working, it would not be something disgusting. Unless of course the person was mutilated, burned, et cetera.

No, I think what majazac means is that FORCED intercourse is disgusting. I agree.

Well, it is rude and unethical, but I wouldn't say it's disgusting. I mean, regular [bleeped!] can b just as disgusting as any rape.

Its disgusting in the premise that a human would force themselves upon another in order to feel good about themselves. Its a disgusting train of thought.

No, I think what majazac means is that FORCED intercourse is disgusting. I agree.

Well, it is rude and unethical, but I wouldn't say it's disgusting. I mean, regular [bleeped!] can b just as disgusting as any rape.

Its disgusting in the premise that a human would force themselves upon another in order to feel good about themselves. Its a disgusting train of thought.

Not if the [bleeped!] is mutual. i.e. if it is enjoyed by both of the members.

A rape is when a person forces another one do to the sexual action that she does not want. So hardly it would be mutual. The raped people usally remains in a terrible condition if she's lucky enough to survive.

When two people want, it's not a rape. It's normal [bleeped!]

A rape is when a person forces another one do to the sexual action that she does not want. So hardly it would be mutual. The raped people usally remains in a terrible condition if she's lucky enough to survive.

When two people want, it's not a rape. It's normal [bleeped!]

Well, there have been accounts of females getting raped, but they enjoyed the raping. Cuz the body can conflict with the mind. The body thinks that it is pleasurable because of the high concentration of nerves in the pubic area, while the mind knows that rape is wrong. So, it can kinda b mutual.