Should people be allowed to buy/sell organs?

awesomegamer

Should people be allowed to buy/sell organs?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its the families that dont agree. because there are sometimes when they take it without permission. and families can make decissions. like with that vegitable lady (cant remember name) that was there for quite a long time, her husband decided to let he go.

its the families that dont agree. because there are sometimes when they take it without permission. and families can make decissions. like with that vegitable lady (cant remember name) that was there for quite a long time, her husband decided to let he go.

Ah yes, the Schiavo thing. Well, in that case I suppose I would be reluctant for the organs to be given away, as they may have fallen into disrepair. But typically, if the cadaver gives permission, then his/her organs should be given to those in need. It would actually be respecting the person's wishes. Not at all disrespectful.

People should be allowed to buy/sell, if you're dead, you aren't in use of them, are you...?

Well, some people feel that it is wrong for a person to be mutilated against his/her will. I'm sure that if donors are promoted, then a lot more people would agree to having their organs donated and then there would be less qualms.

Well, then they could stitch your body back...........................

But still. I mean, I am one of the people aho have qualms about my body being opened after I'm dead. I just have a fear of dying naked. And then being naked after I'm dead, that is just embarrassing. While some people do not have this fear, I do.