[Solved] Suspended: Elmyra

acct name: elmyra

server: stevie

hosting address: http://clerith.heliohost.org

I received an email from you saying that my account was suspended for inactivity. A link was given in that email for me to click on in order to reactivate my account.

Each time I click on the link, my internet shuts down - I don't know why. I've tried to click on the link at least 10 times with the same result.

Would you please put the link here instead of in an email, so that I can try clicking on the link here? Or print out the address of the link so that I can copy the address into firefox?

Thank you

elmyra

PS - I forgot to mention that I'm on an OLD computer from 1998 with software to match, which is most likely the problem. My email acct is in AOL and I have to open a browser separately. When I click on the link, AOL shuts down with a message saying that it shut down due to an error.

The script is broken anyway... Manually unsuspended.
Oh, thank you so much! :D

A PC that old is probably running IE6 and likely has AOL 8.0 or 9.0 (the last version to support 9x/ME/2000) since you mention similar era software. AOL uses IE for its browser. Not too many things work right on IE6 anymore, though I'd expect it to just display improperly.

Either way, your account should be working now :)