[Solved] Queued: Petervaien

Dear wolstech,

I cannot delete these Godaddy's NS records from my domain: ns05.domaincontrol.com , ns06.domaincontrol.com as they are read-only..I don't know why, but they're different from the others (also written in italic and missing delete option).

I also added ns2.heliohost.org , so now both ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org are present for NS domain.

Let's wait for 24 hours to let modifications take effect and see if ns05 and ns06 are effectively the issue...in such a case I'll need you to escalate for me, thanks.

Great wolstech,

I googled a bit, here is the solution - useful for the ones who should have issues with changing default nameservers in GoDaddy:

http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/75951/cannot-remove-nameservers-in-godaddy-when-moving-away-from-their-hosting-to-exte

Substantially,the default configuration must be changed with a custom configuration just using DOMAIN menu .

There I managed to remove "Informational" GoDaddy's servers letting only ns1,ns2 .helionet.org nameservers. It seems OK and let's wait for some hours.

Best,