[Solved] Mysql Password Gone Wrong Again

McCozza

This is now the second time I've got this error

http://wacc.herts.heliohost.org/

Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.

Error message

PDOException: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'shali_wacc1'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in lock_may_be_available() (line 167 of/home/shali/public_html/wacc/includes/lock.inc).

Last time I was told to change the database, so I did swapped in the one above, but now this is failing in the same way.

Why is this going wrong? This is not sustainable, I haven't got time to keep on chasing this kind of error.

cheers, Nick

You mentioned three databases, but you listed only two: shali_wacc twice, and shali_wh.

The databases shali_wacc and shali_wh should now be visible to your root mysql account. You may need to delete, recreate, and reassign permissions to any database users that should have access to the affected databases. If phpmyadmin doesn't log in properly or you don't see the database there change your account password and this should sync up the mysql/cpanel passwords. Let us know if you're still having any issues accessing your data.

The database shali_watford should now be visible to your root mysql account. You may need to delete, recreate, and reassign permissions to any database users that should have access to the affected database. If phpmyadmin doesn't log in properly or you don't see the database there change your account password and this should sync up the mysql/cpanel passwords. Let us know if you're still having any issues accessing your data.