FireFox VS Internet Explorer

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firefox is better because it has a whole lot of customizable features. It's easy to use and has a lot of add-ons. You can disable java script easily and etc. I love fireox. I tried to use Opera and it's ok. But I prefer FF over Opera, because it has a lot more add-ons.

• 2 weeks later...
Firefox is by far the best. I hate bill gates even though I use alot of microsoft products, so when i find substitutes that can kick microsoft butt, I'm all for them.

Wow, supporting who you hate. Good job. If you truely hated 'em, you wouldn't use 'em. Tough.

Well, from what I hear, IE8 is about to come out and DOES NOT support IFrames.... I know a lot of people who are going to be pissed off because of that.

Heh, it should be a few more years before IE8 comes out. Anyways, if that's true, not only regular joes like us will be pissed, big corporations will be as well. Google's ad service uses iframes and many Web 2.0 services use iframes to keep the back button from breaking.

• 2 months later...

I use Firefox and support it. I've honestly never liked IE but it's all up to preference. I like that Firefox is easy to customize and gets updated fairly regularly. I just think Mozilla is doing a wonderful thing with this browser.

My respect for Microsoft has gone downhill lately, what with Vista and IE7 being released and not really any better (from what I hear, anyways. I've not touched Vista and don't want to if even Microsoft magazines are complaining about it).

Firefox is by far the best. I hate bill gates even though I use alot of microsoft products, so when i find substitutes that can kick microsoft butt, I'm all for them.

Wow, supporting who you hate. Good job. If you truely hated 'em, you wouldn't use 'em. Tough.

Not true - remember piracy. >_>

Not true - remember piracy. >_>

Incorrect. By even pirating a Microsoft product, you increase Microsoft's marketshare. This allows Microsoft to make money where it really matters - big businesses and advertising. It's much easier to market something to a big corporation or draw in advertisers by having a greater marketshare. That is the reason that Google Ads is as big as it is.

• 2 weeks later...