[Solved] Queued: Marko302

Guest Marko30

@byron Yeah, the account exists in the ACP, but the account does not exist in cPanel. I'm trying to figure out why that happened to prevent it from happening again in the future to other users.

• Like 1

What did the second email you received from us during the account creation say? There might be an error message that would help troubleshoot the problem.

Can I make new account? marko302 still not working.

Looking through your history it looks like you have deleted and remade your account quite a few times already, and that might be the problem. Deleting and remaking your account another time might just make the problem worse.

Guest Marko30

I've just created new account, marko25 and I've got first mail "Hosting Account Installed!". Please delete this account, marko302 because I can't. Thanks!

P.S. I will tell you if this account will also be queued after 24h.

Guest Marko30
What's the point of even asking for help if you won't even help us troubleshoot your issue?

Sorry, but I need hosting immediatly. I had to do website two days ago and I was thinking that you will solve this problem for 24h but problem still appears on account marko302. You don't have to delete marko302 account, you can still investigate what happened and contact me via HelioNet, I'll be here.

New account works great. I can sign in in cPanel and now I'm waiting for domain to be activated.

Sorry again for inconvenience.