[Solved] Stevie Server Down..!? (User blocked by firewall)

daksh143

Any one noticed that stevie server was acting wierd yesterday??

And today after evening it is down too...

Any maintanance task going on......? i need to upload files but ftp is too not working...

And can someone tell me who are modrators or admins here..? because it is good to ask them instead of posting a topic.

Sorry if i am in not correct section.

That's the firewall. Too many connections over FTP is the most common cause. I'll move this to customer service so an admin can unblock you.
Reason for being blocked 182.74.245.94 # FTP 205 connections - Thu Jun 11 06:09:54 2015 Ok I've unblocked your ip.
this much

does file zilla generates this much ftp connections when i am uploading?

if yes any alternatives please ?? :)

thanks for being friendly. Nowadays not so much hosts have this type of support. :) :) Lots of love, :)

FileZilla should have an option to limit the number of connections it uses. Try setting that to 3. Try passive mode if not already using it. I've also seen it happen for no good reason. In that case, just ask to be unblocked again.

Finally, Wordpress is very easily hacked and abused. Stay away from "free" themes and plugins off of random sites. Try to find these on sites like wordpress' own listings. Dubious themes are notorious for malware, spambots, and backdoors, and plugins can also be malicious. Keep everything up to date at all times.