How many countries support America right now?

Korps Commander

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I define (Edit: HerLoss defines) a moron as any person lacking pure common sense to a point that it may become a self hazard, and who lacks the ability to survey an issue from all sides before making an opinion. Basically anyone who says "go george w.!" just because he went to war and without looking at the other side.

No [bleeped!] there sherlock. He wiped out races and religions he thought were inferior, and I [bleeped!] well think the world would be way better off if he had a different game plan and thought that morons were inferior. Actually, [bleeped!] it. I believe that the entire human race is inferior, no, its a virus plagueing this planet. A virus is defined by something that depletes all resouces in its area and either finds another source or dies. That is exactly what humans are doing and someone needs to figure out how to stop it.

Finally, someone who agrees with me. I always said that the humans are like a virus, and everybody thought I was crazy.

Finally, someone who agrees with me. I always said that the humans are like a virus, and everybody thought I was crazy.

I got kicked out of my history class for voiceing my opinions on that... lol.

lol! You can file a complaint with the school board about that. Because that statement is in no way insulting nor degrading, and the teacher could be reprimanded for kicking you out if the class.

Actually, that statement is dangerous to the human race. But, I do sympathize with HerLoss on the unfair punishment HerLoss got from the teacher. Did you simply state your opinion, or did you argue about it?

Btw, humans are MUCH MUCH more smarter than mere viruses that we know of today. Doesn't that make us different?

Actually, that statement is dangerous to the human race.

Btw, humans are MUCH MUCH more smarter than mere viruses that we know of today. Doesn't that make us different?

It is not dangerous to the human race. It is not as though that statemet will be likely to lead to the death of the humans.

I think that is pretty obvious to everyone here. I mean, there are people who argue that humans are not all that smart when compared with other living creatures, but humans are among the smartest living things on the planet. Our intelligence obviously makes us different from the viruse that we think of today. But as HerLoss stated, the definition of a virus is slightly different from the one that we typically think of when referring to viruses. I mean, our behavior is basically the same. No matter how smart the humans are, there will always be those who are not wise.

humans only seem like a virus because the weak are supposed to die out to make room for the strong, and our brains allow us to make stuff that makes us alot stronger than anything else... but they also allow us to destroy ourselves. Humans are definantly gonna blow themselves up someday, and send the earth into a nuclear winter. Although something somewhere will live through it(evolution, man) life on this planet will have to start from square 1. It would be good for the earth, though, since it could only possibly sustain 4billion people for a long time, and yet we have 6 billion people. One option might be to nuke of china and india, kill a third of the worlds population, but most likely, they'd nuke the rest of the world too, and that wouldn't turn out too well... and humans are too selfish and just enough humane not to do something like that.

Thats the other thing that pisses me off about humans, their compassion for other living things. People that never should have been born are having kids because they dont have to work to survive and dont have to fight to pass down their genes. THAT my friends, is where we get the moron population.

One option might be to nuke of china and india, kill a third of the worlds population, but most likely, they'd nuke the rest of the world too, and that wouldn't turn out too well... and humans are too selfish and just enough humane not to do something like that.

NUKE CHINA AND INDIA?!?!?!? Are you serious, Gamemaster_268?!?Why would you want to bring down nuclear terror on literally more than a BILLION innocent people?! So be it if I get fined for flaming, but the thought of mass murdering billions sickens me.

One option might be to nuke of china and india, kill a third of the worlds population, but most likely, they'd nuke the rest of the world too, and that wouldn't turn out too well... and humans are too selfish and just enough humane not to do something like that.

NUKE CHINA AND INDIA?!?!?!? Are you serious, Gamemaster_268?!?Why would you want to bring down nuclear terror on literally more than a BILLION innocent people?! So be it if I get fined for flaming, but the thought of mass murdering billions sickens me.

I rest my case, once again stated below...

Thats the other thing that pisses me off about humans, their compassion for other living things.

I never said I would do it, I was just saying that if someone did, it would bring the world population down to a more sustainable level. I'm not even heartless enought to do that, and I doubt GWB would either. My views on death are probably different than yours, and I could never live with a conscience that I killed a single person on purpose. I've given alot of thought to those kinda things... and a non-nuclear war might be just what the world needs... a long one at that.