How many countries support America right now?

Korps Commander

Couple points here.

-Terrorists do have a reason for what they do. The term terrorist describes someone who uses violence to make political statements.

-The terrorists werent out of Iraq, so the 9/11 attacks had NOTHING to do with Iraq. AlQuaida was the threat, BinLaden was the threat, NOT Huissein. I dont understand why we have Huissein captive and all we hear about is Iraq and we dont here a [bleeped!] thing about the search for BinLaden.

-War was never even declared on terrorist account. You cant call it a war on terror cuz, well, terror isnt a country, and we arent even fighting it. We arent even fighting against Iraq the country, but Iraqi insurgents.

-Bush Senior was supposedly almost assassinated by some Iraq dudes and some people say that W. is trying to get back at them for that, to continue his daddys "crusade", and for oil.

-Bush is VERY christian, and written in Revelations in the Bible, it states that before Jesus' second coming (the Apocolypse, Rapture, Whatever...) will happen after there is a great war in the east. Or something like that.

I hope I dont come off as a dick, I just feel very strongly the way I do.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Terrorists do have a reason for what they do. The term terrorist describes someone who uses violence to make political statements.

-The terrorists werent out of Iraq, so the 9/11 attacks had NOTHING to do with Iraq. AlQuaida was the threat, BinLaden was the threat, NOT Huissein. I dont understand why we have Huissein captive and all we hear about is Iraq and we dont here a [bleeped!] thing about the search for BinLaden.

-War was never even declared on terrorist account. You cant call it a war on terror cuz, well, terror isnt a country, and we arent even fighting it. We arent even fighting against Iraq the country, but Iraqi insurgents.

-Bush Senior was supposedly almost assassinated by some Iraq dudes and some people say that W. is trying to get back at them for that, to continue his daddys "crusade", and for oil.

If terrorists were really trying to make political statements, they could at least try to find a non-violent way of doing it. I mean, people say that one person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter, but the terrorists aren't interested in other people's freedom. They just kill people for the heck of it.

Hussein was a threat because he was being a dictator.

It is a war on terror. A war is defined as a struggle or competition between oposing forces for a particular end. The United States is fighting against the terrorists, which might I mention are just as dangerous as any other enemy. And the particualr end we want is to have peace. And the insurgents are causing terror in Iraq, so by definition, this is in fact a war on terror.

The United States needs the oil. Too many of our cars rely on the stuff.

The legal term for war is a declaration against a country. Leaders of terrorist groups have chosen their way to make a stand because no one would listen to them otherwise. Saddam Huissein never threatened us once, never had any supposed "WMD's", and was never associated with AlQuaida. No other terrorists threatened or attacked the U.S. AlQuaida did and we havnt caught their leader BinLaden. Iraq didnt and we have their leader in captivity. Why doesnt the rest of the U.N. Fight along with us? Apparently we have no allies in the fight. There must be something wrong.

-Edit:

We dont need the oil. The U.S. has reserves that have been building for quite some time. Theres enough to last at least 3 or 4 years. We can drill for our own, we can buy it from other countries. We dont have to monopolize on Iraqs buisness. Not to mention the job shortage in the U.S. Bush has a big corporation using workers form India for slave wages. Why cant we have American workers work there? cuz they cost too much.

Compare it to microsoft.

The US got big by making stuff better than other people

Microsoft made something most people can't live without today

Microsoft defeated competition by buying up its assets(sniff, poor rareware...)

The US defeated competition by defeating them in wars, or not shipping them goods

Microsoft continues to try to grow with new stuff, and taking over new bussnesses(x-box, buying out rareware, etc.)

The US continues to grow by replacing governments with "friendly" ones and getting them to trade with us, and give us their stuff cheap

see any similarities... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I see imperialism and monopolization. I understand what your saying, and I agree. What I'm trying to say is a totally different idea. Iraq was never a threat and and I'm sick of hearing about it. Lets see our progress in Afganistan or wherever the hell we're supposed to be looking for BinLaden.

What really needs to happen is for Canada to just sweep down and take over the U.S. cuz it would take a good 2 hours for the U.S. to have a strong enough force back here to defend itself and by then Canadian troops coule be a quarter of the way into the U.S.

No one would see it coming either. Just BOOM! and we'd all be canadian, or dead, but either one is a viable choice.

Actually, canada has a rather small and unadvanced army, in a few hours, the national guard would be fighting, we'd have air support from the begining, canada is friendly to the US, and if we, for some reason, couldn't beat them, we'd nuke them. Then almost any american with any weapon whatsoever would be trying to fight back, shotguns, rifles, knives, bow and arrows, etc. Canada would get their arses handed to them on a silver platter by US citizens alone with makeshift weapons. There are more cows in the US than canadians, so we could overrun them with cows :D jk