How many countries support America right now?

Korps Commander

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riots about the U.S. foreign policy in Iraq?! I knew there were protests going on, but I never knew about riots.............

Have u been living under a rock?! For Christ's sake! It is on the news almost every day. There r American ambassadors being dismembered, savages burning U.S. flags, rioters beating American tourists, et cetera.

There were pacific protests too... But the world's opinion is heavely against US... And that started after Bush. Cuz back in Clinton's days, people liked US. What Bush did in 5 years was to ruin the foreign policy of US

The people who hate the United States r ignorant fools. Just because the Americans had enough work-ethic 2 make their country a powerful and better place 2 live doesn't mean that they should be hated. People hate the U.S. for the same reason they hate Microsoft and McDonalds: because they r big. And when they think of that, they think that there is no chance 4 others 2 survive.

A lot of Americans (like me) are royally pissed off. I hate the american people just because theyre ignorant. We dont give a [bleeped!] about the people of other countries. We go to war and its like, YAY! Go warlord Bush! I wouldnt be one to do it, but someone just needs to kill him. Anarchists ASSEMBLE!!

Honestly I love Microsoft and McDonalds. I love US... I just hate what Bush is doing.

Ignorant fools? COME ONNNN!!!! To you even read non censured papers? Do you actually know what is gong on in the world? Look at yourself instead of calling others ignorant...

BTW you should really read the lyrics of American Idiot of Greenday... Think of it

Ignorant fools? COME ONNNN!!!! To you even read non censured papers? Do you actually know what is gong on in the world? Look at yourself instead of calling others ignorant...

Haha, for a second I though that was directed at me.

Here's some ignorace for you. George W. Bush once said that we were going to stay in Iraq untill the people there learned to defend themselves. Um, hello? I think that thats what theyre doing.

There were pacific protests too... But the world's opinion is heavely against US... And that started after Bush. Cuz back in Clinton's days, people liked US. What Bush did in 5 years was to ruin the foreign policy of US

I know exactly what you mean, and how the heck does he get reelected? I am finding out most people are stupider than I thought they were... [jk]who wants to snipe bush with me?[/jk]

He born and was elected...

He is just so.... out of this world... He does things like increase the wage in 0,1%... He buys himself a new plane while the country is stuggling to pay our debts and give a better condition to the people... He speaks wrong sometimes... He doesn't have enought instruction to be a president... And... he supports dictators countries... It is a living nightmare... But at least he does bad things just in his country... Not like Bush who do crap in the world...

Speaking of being born and elected, a comedian named Robin Williams (Maby youve heard of him? He's pretty famous over here) said the following.

"Some people are born with greatness, and some earn it. Others get it as a graduation present."