[Solved] Suspended: Kalium

kalium

I'm getting this error while trying to reactivate my account: "We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error."

And I must say I logged in to cPanel on the 17th February!! So I don't understand why you say I haven't logged since 20 January!! You're monitoring file uploading instead of cPanel logging! This is happening to me recurrently.

Regards,

Kalium

That account is currently not suspended.

Also, since you seem to think its for inactivity, how are you logging in? You need to use the form on the bottom of heliohost.org or at Stevie.heliohost.org:2082 or your login won't count.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's for inactivity because I received this email and I was unable to login:

"Dear kalium,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has been suspended for inactivity. In order to keep your account active you must log into your control panel at least once every 30 days. The last time you logged into your account was 2015-01-20. All visitors to your domain(s) will now see a suspended page instead of your original content."

I still can't login but I'll try later, it may be my internet conection.

And yes, I'm using Stevie.heliohost.org:2082 to login.

Nevertheless the postgresql frontend's also not working, it always say "wrong login/password" but through command line psql I can reach the database... Can you see what's happening?

Regards