Install Rosario Sis

lspatna

If I remember right, someone else tried to install this a while back. For files, It's basically upload the files, and edit the Config file per the read me. The database needs to be created and imported using a PC program like pgadmin iii. Phppgadmin is broken on stevie, and we don't provide shell access.

• 1 month later...

We generally do not provide support in languages other than English, so it is unlikely you will get a response from others.

I think you're asking about how to change Rosario into Spanish...you'd need to ask the developer, as we don't support that software.

I have managed to upload and setup the database, also changed the config file to point to the database but when when I try to access the it gives the below error

Failure Notice:

DB Execute Failed. Additional Information: ERROR: permission denied for relation config

I have tried to grant permissions but nothing changes it keeps on giving me the same issue, can you help