Which forum is better: Kl or Helionet?

Korps Commander

Which forum is better: Kl or Helionet?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, Gamemaster_268, we can't rule out the possibility that this mystery person COULD be myscrnnm's younger brother. As long as he is not as radical as myscrnnm, it would be ok to let him stay...............

I think it was wrong for myscrnnm to be banned, I mean, he was only trying to tell the people the truth. I have asked a lot of veteran Krazyletter-goers and it appears as though the Gamemaster was only there for the free hosting.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

myscrnnm can stay to, until he breaks enough rules to get a permenant ban, which is pretty hard. He'll probably leave himself before that happens.

I didn't see phoenix's post, I'll give him a chance, since he doesn't seem quite as radical as myscrnnm, but if he dissapears when myscrnnm gets on, we'll have to start temp IP banning myscrnnm if he gets another ban.

myscrnnm can stay to, until he breaks enough rules to get a permenant ban, which is pretty hard. He'll probably leave himself before that happens.

I didn't see phoenix's post, I'll give him a chance, since he doesn't seem quite as radical as myscrnnm, but if he dissapears when myscrnnm gets on, we'll have to start temp IP banning myscrnnm if he gets another ban.

I doubt myscrnnm will return, but I expect he will. I mean, he is so addicted to Krazyletter, he will undoubtedly go here a lot too.

If is really myscrnnm,then he is childish really... If it's his brother and he is here to avenge his brother's ban then he won't add anything... Anyway, how do you plan to avange him? Honestly, when I don't like a place I leave and try to convince people not to get into it... I don't come back and give visits to the page...

I went to KL forums just once... And I do really think it's unorganised compared to other foruns that I have been in... I got really confused where I should post my question, and where to find things... I voted for HN and I'd vote again

If is really myscrnnm,then he is childish really... If it's his brother and he is here to avenge his brother's ban then he won't add anything... Anyway, how do you plan to avange him? Honestly, when I don't like a place I leave and try to convince people not to get into it... I don't come back and give visits to the page...

I'm guessing that PhoenixFlame512 is going to have the same "spirit" that his brother did, so it would be as if myscrnnm never was banned...................