Which forum is better: Kl or Helionet?

Korps Commander

Which forum is better: Kl or Helionet?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar? they're the same!

I voted here, cause of what KL has turned into, and how disorganised it is.

How exactly is it disorganized eh? I have been there and it is well managed. I mean, I can find posts and topics easily. Because there aren't any unused forums and the topics are all worth posting in. I am thinking about joining them.

the forum is disorganised because theyre are like 5 forums that everything is crammend into. I don't know how the heck I, or anyone, am(is) supposed to find anything there. It used to be orgainised...

and myscrnnm, we all know its you.

myscrnnm never made the forums disorganized. If anything, the forums are as organized as ever. And you're exagerrating, there are a total of 19 forums in Krazyletter. And at least they're in use, here, you've got six unused forums. See? At least I have facts to support myself, you just use stuff that comes to your head.

I didn't say myscrnnm made the forums disorganised... I said you're myscrnnm, don't deny it, I have IP check. Unused forums just means we don't have info to put in them yet, we've only been here for a few months. You of all people should know that. The KL forums are too genral to call organised, and are missing some key elements. Whether you'd use those forums, I'm not sure, but it is very unorgansised compared to HN.

I didn't say myscrnnm made the forums disorganised... I said you're myscrnnm, don't deny it, I have IP check. Unused forums just means we don't have info to put in them yet, we've only been here for a few months. You of all people should know that. The KL forums are too genral to call organised, and are missing some key elements. Whether you'd use those forums, I'm not sure, but it is very unorgansised compared to HN.

I am myscrnnm's younger brother, duh! We use a wireless router so all of the computers in our house have the same IP address. Krazyletter is more organized because the admins actually try to stop spamming. Unlike here, there is no spam-protection.