Which forum is better: Kl or Helionet?

Korps Commander

Which forum is better: Kl or Helionet?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

he's not trying to inslt us. i dont think thats his aim at all. hes trying to explain how we are biased, which i think isnt just us. the point of when i said "put this same topic on KL" was that whatever forum you put it on, theres a 95% chance (not literal, just a guess) that the forum hosting the poll will win. every one on a forum could be biased, thats why they are on the forum, they probably like it.... or wasting their time.

Yes, it is how the natural human psyche works. Something that the Korps Commander needs to understand. Although awesomegamer might not agree with me on everything, I will have to hand it to him/her that he/she understands how the human mind functions.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm firm in my opinion that by banning anyone for no reason specified in the rules it will make us more like "The Community Based on Communism" instead of "The Community Based on Democracy." :)

Just cuz his opinion is that KL is better than HN is no excuse to ban him. However, if he starts flaming...

Actually, I would say they are seperate things. Communism just can't work without a dictator (usually). Its concep is quite good - in fact, its perfect. The problem is that it just doesn't work. It can't work. I'm too lazy to explain why... tell you what, I'll explain if you start a topic about it in the correct forum and stop being off topic :P

No, communism is based on state owning everything, and technically isn't a government. the USSR just found a way to turn it into one. The type of communism could be considered a type of dictatorship, but dictators allow people to own their own stuff, and have their own money. Dictatorships simply have a ruler with the power of congress, the president, and the supreme court... which means they can change anything. Communism is the idea that if you didn't get less/more than someone else, you'd do the right thing for the betterment of society... boy did that turn out wrong...