[Solved] Account Suspended

abdul

Please unsuspend it for the last time so meanwhile I can get a new web host. Last time I got suspended was almost a year ago. I have maintained my server load pretty well but I don't know why this happened again. I am very sorry about this and request you to please do me this favour. Please. :(

Yesterday your account used 122% more memory than the second highest memory usage account, and was fifth highest cpu usage. The day before that your account used 203% more memory than the second highest, and 112% more cpu load than the second highest. The day before that your account used 198% more memory than the second highest, and 140% more cpu load than the second highest. I could go on and on like this. Basically every day your account is the highest load on the server.

Sure, Byron, if you want to unsuspend his account you can, or maybe just make a full backup for him. It's up to you. I don't have any issues with you being the nice guy, but my job is to keep the servers running as well as I can for the other thousands of users and there is no doubt in my mind that the Stevie is much better off without his massive amounts of load and overuse of memory.

Please Byron, please unsuspend my account. I want just a month more to find a good web host and shift my site. Actually I am a student and I have exams in this month so i will not be having time to do all this stuff in December. Its a request.