PHP Mod Market

first of all, the -7 DAY is legal. It will work. Test it if you're not sure. Also, what do you mean by password checking? Confirming a password, or making sure they only enter numbers and letters?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesnt work, the -7 day. Just gives me the +28 days... any clue?

And for the password, yes, but not only numbers and letters... you know, only stuff like _ - and spaces, etc.

BTW, are "-"s allowed in your email thing? and _?, etc.

ok... i have been busy for a while now, I'm trying to learn how to make really good flash movies for my movie part of the site, so yeah. I'm back to coding, I was just reading some more up on php and mysql to get better so that's some other stuff i've been doing. please pm me the code of the section you want me to edit, and I'll put the pattern checking (e.g. [[:alnum:]] etc...) ok?

No, he's still alive :). He fixed and added some final features on the signup script today, fixed the -7 day thing, added an "I accept the terms" checkbox, put a copyright on it, etc.

don't worry, I'm back.. I've been working on this nice forum software, to at least rise above phpBB in quality, but here it is so far: http://www.etronicgaming.com/test code-named eVolution. I have an installer ready for those who want to try it out on their site... but more bugs, and scripts are still being added and fixed.