[Inactive] Suspended: Wiethotk

Wietho

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

• Like 1

Both accounts were suspended for high server load. This is the second time for the wietho.tk account. The account wietho58 has been unsuspended. I left wietho.tk suspended since you cannot have two accounts.

You can have more than one domain on a single account though by using addon domains and parked domains.

Both of your accounts have been suspended twice now for high load. Every time I unsuspend you, your account starts using too many resources and bogging down the entire server, hence it getting resuspended. Your account is causing 1000s of other users' sites to slow down.

I can unsuspend one of your accounts for the third time, however you need to delete whatever is causing the heavy load immediately. If it gets suspended again, I won't give you a fourth chance. Let me know when you're ready to actually fix the problem with your account, and I'll unsuspend it.