[Solved] Suspended: Jedstern

jedstern

username jedstern

server Johnny

HelioHost domain jedstern.tk

I'm not sure why my account has been suspended other than that I haven't had much activity yet.

I don't have any other account with HelioHost but is it possible that other users at my school to whom I recommended Heliohost could have an appearance of being a user opening multiple accounts due to our school's shared IP address and computers. I am a computer science teacher at the International School of Braunschweig and a number of my students are also using Heliohost.

Thank you

Jed

The account jedstern has been unsuspended.

For future record if you and your students are all going to create accounts of their own that's fine, but in order to whitelist your accounts against automatic suspension by the multi-account detection systems we simply require a little additional information to validate the identity of the account holders, and verify that it isn't one person (or one bot) creating them all. If you or your students are interested let us know and further instructions can be provided. Our apologies for the suspensions. Thanks for using, and recommending Heliohost.