[Solved] Suspended: Fifactor

Dear Sir,

My account (fifactor) agian suspended. Few days back the account is unsuspended and agian suspended. I dont know what is happening but my website credibility is loosing.

Please unsuspend the account and what i have to do for keep my accout safe.

username: fifactor

unsuspend

Please unsuspend the account. it is vary improtent educational website. Please advise what to do to prevent from suspend.

Regards

Shaik yacoob

Ok, now fifactor has been unsuspended again.

It's really simple. You may only have one active account. You created more than one account. If you ask for one account to be unsuspended that means all of your other accounts have to be suspended so you only have one active. Your one active account is now fifactor. If you ask for an account other than fifactor to be unsuspended, then fifactor will be suspended, and whatever other account you ask for will be unsuspended. I don't know how to explain it any clearer than that. You are the reason your account keeps getting suspended because you ask for it to be. I don't know about any of the other Heliohost staff, but I'm getting a little tired of switching your active account around constantly due to your inability to understand. If English isn't your first language perhaps it would be beneficial to you to have someone who understands English read this and explain it to you in a language that you do understand.