[Solved] Server Move To Stevie Ssl

azmender22

Hello,

I am moving azseniorservices.com to Stevie SSL, had trouble this morning with my Paypal Account, -sigh- they must be updating , so I have to wait till later to pay for the IPAddress/SSL Certificate account. (I have already signed up for a new account on Stevie SSL......just thought i would let you know what happened. I will Post as soon as I can access the Paypal again. Many Thanks ahead of time.

Hello.

I deleted azseniorservices.com from Johnny SLL a few days ago, the deletion is complete.

Last night I created a new account on Stevie SSL for azseniorservices.com the PAYPAL transaction was:

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 17S68158FV870250M.

We'll send a confirmation email to mender42@gmail.com. This transaction will appear on your statement as PayPal *HELIONETWOR.

Can you please assign an IP address and SSL Certificate to the new account domain on STEVIE SSL, the domain is azseniorservices.com. DO you need anymore information?

Again many thanks - Gloria

Sorry I posted this twice, it is a an SSL IP request for azseniorservices.com. I posted the PAYPAL info in a later post as follows:

Hello.

I deleted azseniorservices.com from Johnny SLL a few days ago, the deletion is complete.

Last night I created a new account on Stevie SSL for azseniorservices.com the PAYPAL transaction was:

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 17S68158FV870250M.

We'll send a confirmation email to mender42@gmail.com. This transaction will appear on your statement as PayPal *HELIONETWOR.

Can you please assign an IP address and SSL Certificate to the new account domain on STEVIE SSL, the domain is azseniorservices.com. DO you need anymore information?

Again many thanks - Gloria