[Solved] Dual-Account Priviledges Request

condell

Hello

I currently have an account username: condell on Stevie.

I've run into a problem where I was expereimenting with some of the Softaliscious programs and inadvertently upset my stable domains and emails etc.

I'd like to request a second account on the Johnny server where I can "test" the Softaliscious programs. If you approve, please transfer my domain condellprojex.net to the Johnny server.

I can then access ok - both servers from the same computer? I use mobile internet (USB dongle) so not sure if the IP address stays the same or not. Just hoping I dont freeze everything because of your policy re dual account usage.

My thanks to the Helio team for being very brace to run this service!

Thank you for granting the request Krydos.

Do I simply apply through the sign up procedure link at Heliohost? (I assume so)

I assume I create a new username for Johnny account?

Do I keep my current HelioNET username, or have a separate one for the second account?

Thank you for granting the request Krydos. Do I simply apply through the sign up procedure link at Heliohost? (I assume so) I assume I create a new username for Johnny account?

You need to apply with a new username in HelioHost, in a different server.

Do I keep my current HelioNET username, or have a separate one for the second account?

You should use the same HelioNet username so that the moderators could easily find what HelioHost accounts belong to you.