[Solved] Queued: Blacktem

blacktem

a. blacktem

b. johnny

c. blacktemest.net

As I requested in another topic, I cannot change my domain name and there was a typo when I registered. The correct domain name should be "blacktempest.net" instead of "blacktemest.net"

Can you please change the domain name for me and activate this site? it's still in the queue up state for at least 3 days already. Thanks!

Thanks Byron.

I have cleaned up the cache. However, what I was pointing to is what I saw from the cPanel as the snapshot below.

I can use "blacktempest.net" domain because I make it as the parked domain to "blacktempest.net". They are linked up so it worked in that way. I can live with it but I still think it's better to change the main domain to "blacktempest.net". Can you please help?

Hi, Tjoene:

I swear to you I have cleaned up the cache and tried all three major browsers against cPanel (Chrome, FF, and IE). They all showed up the same main domain: "blacktemest.net" instead of "blacktempest.net". Do you think it's possible because I use the OpenDNS as the name servers?

cPanel not displaying the correct domain is not an issue with your DNS. Your NS records are set correctly and DNS is configured properly, but cPanel is throwing a fit. To verify that the issue is on our end, please try logging in to cPanel from another device, such as a different computer or mobile phone.

No amount of domain changing will ever work, whether it's using the main domain change script or an admin trying to change the domain for you, if the domain already exists in the system. Since you already have the domain blacktempest.net parked on your account it blocks anyone from changing your main domain to it. The solution to this is to delete all traces of blacktempest.net from your account prior to trying to change your main domain.

Since you've been struggling with this for a while I went ahead and made the change for you which you can verify in cpanel.

Thanks Krydos! I have verified that the main domain in cPanel showed the correct domain name. Appreciate all the efforts from everyone! I didn't expect to receive so much responsive efforts from a free hosting site. Keep it up fellows. You Rocks!