[Solved] Suspended: Metals

sofija

This account has been suspended for violation of our one account per user policy which is clearly stated during the creation process of each and every account on Heliohost.

A common misconception is that you need a separate account for each website that you want to host, but since Heliohost differs from most free hosts and even most paid hosting by offering unlimited addon domains, unlimited parked domains, and unlimited sub domains one can easily and conveniently host as many separate websites as they wish all from your one free hosting account. If multiple accounts were created to get around our disk space limit we strongly suggest using a free service such as dropbox to host your large images, videos, and downloads while continuing to host your website with us if you wish.

If you understand that each user is only allowed to have one active account please let us know which account you would like to use and it can be unsuspended for you. Also let us know if you need backups of any of the data on the other accounts, and if there are any domains on the suspended accounts that you would like to host on your main account because we will need to remove them from the suspended account before you will be able to host them on your unsuspended account. For example:

user1: unsuspend

user2: backup

user3: backup, idontreadrules.com

user4: thoughticouldgetawaywithit.org

this is frustrating i just want a backup for my sites is a long time process with coding and writing u cant just suspend account without warning... i have those accounts for a very long time why didnt u react early why now when i have sooo much content on those two sites (one is my personal for my designs and the other one is with my friend) just say something ....

This account has been suspended for violation of our one account per user policy which is clearly stated during the creation process of each and every account on Heliohost. A common misconception is that you need a separate account for each website that you want to host, but since Heliohost differs from most free hosts and even most paid hosting by offering unlimited addon domains, unlimited parked domains, and unlimited sub domains one can easily and conveniently host as many separate websites as they wish all from your one free hosting account. If multiple accounts were created to get around our disk space limit we strongly suggest using a free service such as dropbox to host your large images, videos, and downloads while continuing to host your website with us if you wish. If you understand that each user is only allowed to have one active account please let us know which account you would like to use and it can be unsuspended for you. Also let us know if you need backups of any of the data on the other accounts, and if there are any domains on the suspended accounts that you would like to host on your main account because we will need to remove them from the suspended account before you will be able to host them on your unsuspended account. For example: user1: unsuspend user2: backup user3: backup, idontreadrules.com user4: thoughticouldgetawaywithit.org
can u just send me the backups for iloveheavymetal.heliohost.org and designzgraphics.heliohost.org i will really appreciate that will be enough and thank you for your time.

hellloooo anyone !!!

The account dezignz has been unsuspended so you can make a backup. Once you are done backing up your data you may delete the account yourself with this link http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/delete or just let us know on this thread and we will unsuspend another account for you.

this is frustrating i just want a backup for my sites is a long time process with coding and writing

We recommend making regular backups of your accounts regardless of whether you're breaking rules or not. It's just a good idea so you don't lose any data.

u cant just suspend account without warning...

You did have a warning. It's impossible to create an account on Heliohost without the bright red text "Only one account is allowed per user." appearing on your screen. It means exactly what it says. Each user is allowed to have a maximum of one account. You were warned. It's not our fault you chose to either not read the warning or ignore it.

i have those accounts for a very long time why didnt u react early why now

Suspending multi account violators isn't generally the highest of priorities. We'd much rather focus our time and energy on providing great uptime and great services for free. However, it isn't fair for everyone else who is abiding by the rules for you to be breaking them so eventually it was inevitable that you would be caught.

The account dezignz has been unsuspended so you can make a backup. Once you are done backing up your data you may delete the account yourself with this link http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/delete or just let us know on this thread and we will unsuspend another account for you.
this is frustrating i just want a backup for my sites is a long time process with coding and writing
We recommend making regular backups of your accounts regardless of whether you're breaking rules or not. It's just a good idea so you don't lose any data.
u cant just suspend account without warning...
You did have a warning. It's impossible to create an account on Heliohost without the bright red text "Only one account is allowed per user." appearing on your screen. It means exactly what it says. Each user is allowed to have a maximum of one account. You were warned. It's not our fault you chose to either not read the warning or ignore it.
i have those accounts for a very long time why didnt u react early why now
Suspending multi account violators isn't generally the highest of priorities. We'd much rather focus our time and energy on providing great uptime and great services for free. However, it isn't fair for everyone else who is abiding by the rules for you to be breaking them so eventually it was inevitable that you would be caught.

ok done did my back up and i have deleted my account ... now i want to keep iloveheavymetal.heliohost.org - username- metal - host - steveie - domain http://iloveheavymetal.heliohost.org

and sorry for this trouble is my mistake i was thinking one email = one account

A common misconception is that you need a separate account for each website that you want to host, but since Heliohost differs from most free hosts and even most paid hosting by offering unlimited addon domains, unlimited parked domains, and unlimited sub domains one can easily and conveniently host as many separate websites as they wish all from your one free hosting account.

• Like 1