[Solved] Trouble Logging Into The Cpanel For The First Time

popandsn

hi i am having trouble logging into the popandsnap.co.nz/cpanel for the first time i have used my user name :popandsn

and the password i setup when singing up, but i can't login , i have tried to reset my password but that did not work either.

can you check to see if every thing is setup properly, i have waited the 48 hours.

The domain name popandsnap.co.nz was created though 1st Domains and takes 24 hours every time i update the information so i need the ip's for ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org all infomation regarding the account would be helpfull i am using the johnny db.

It has been over 48 hours and no sign that the web site is active.

Thank you for your time.

A list of problems.

#0 A LACK OF EMAIL COMMUNICATION FROM heliohost.org and helionet.org being left in the dark!!

#1 there seems to be a problem with the captcha system not working in chrome (not displaying enything)

#2 reset user password system not working in chrome

it has been almost 1 week since i signed up with heliohost.org and helionet.org reguarding my account and the problem of logging into the cpanel for the first time . I have had no response from anyone regarding this issue.

I think your customer service is extremly poor , i have singed up with other web hoisting servers before all using the cpanel system , it never takes more than a few hours to a day to get things setup, and for me to start creating a web page, but with you lot i cant do that, you looked so promising not only for your web service but most importantly the mysql database system you have.

i feel so let down by you lot, that if i don't get a response to this topic, and my issues resolved then i world appreciate if you would delete my account, and i want confirmation that it has been done.

Does it work when you login at http://heliohost.org/ ?

As far as emails go you should get one when you sign up, and one more when your account is created. When you create your forum account you get one more email to validate your email address.

Anyways, since your last login is about twelve hours ago I'm going to mark this solved. If you have any other questions or issues feel free to post.