[Solved] Suspended : Pnp

After 24 hours of registration, I tried my password on the CPanel but nothing happened. I received a message saying that my account was locked for a password attack. I tried also password reset but it said that the account is currently suspended or queued. Please help my sub domain is procreator.heliohost.org.

I have created it using my own E-Mail and I responded to the rest password E-Mail and opened the URLs we are group and Ahmed naoum is one of my group.

My E-Mail is : khaledkhaled-h@windowslive.com.

In the beginning It said wrong code then it said password reset can not be completed because this account is suspended or queued.

Yeah, we suspended your account because someone who has access to khaledkhaled-h@windowslive.com reported the password reset emails as spam. In order to prevent any more password reset emails from being sent to that email address the account was suspended. Suspended accounts cannot reset their password, nor send regular emails and password reset emails.

If you can assure us that you won't report anymore emails sent from our servers as spam we can unsuspend your account this once, but if you (or anyone else who has access to your email address) reports it as spam again the account will be permanently suspended. Do you understand?

I swear I didn't report anything as spam and If you send me an E-Mail I can reply with any answer you need. And in my sent box nothing were sent for any heliohost or helionet account before. I understand what you say I won't report anything as spam.

I didn't report anything ever for heliohost nor helionet.

No one can access my E-Mail account except me and It was not hacked.