[Solved] Cpanel Error

Benny018

Username-benny018

Domain-http://bigservices.info

Server-Johnny

Problem:

When I Go to my cpanel and type in my user "benny018" and type my password "*******" , It says invalid login. I reseted 3 times.. It says password changed .And still when I type my password it says invalid login. I created it 3 or 4 days ago but I couldn't even enter the cpanel for once..!!! So I need help to gain access to cpanel of my domain..

benny018 does exist and is active on Johnny, and his domain works and loads a fresh Wordpress install. He might need a manual password reset though if he can't log in. No idea why he made his link open fbcontest.heliohost.org though. That part is a mystery to me.

Upon closer inspection it appears as if benny018 triggered brute force protection by trying to log in with the wrong password too many times. I have manually removed this block. Let us know if you are still unable to log in or reset your password.

Thanks, working. I dont know what was the problem. Thanks

by trying to log in with the wrong password too many times.

The problem was you (or some program on your computer) tried to log in with the wrong password so many times that our server decided that you were a hacker trying to illegally gain access to an account that wasn't yours and locked you out. The most common reason that this happens is when you save a password in an ftp client, and then change the password but don't change the saved password in the client. Then the ftp client stupidly tries to log in with the wrong password over and over until you aren't able to log in at all. There can be plenty of other causes, but this is the most common that I have seen.