[Solved] Error While Adding Domaine Name Using "addon Domains"

junk099

Hi,

when I try to add my domain name to my account

I get this error:

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 79.143.190.22,79.143.190.22 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

The domain is configured to point to the nameservers ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org

When I access my domain name I get this page

It's the first time that I deal with domain names, forgive my ignorance

• cPanel username: lakcasa
  • current domain lakcasa .tk
  • the new domain lak .ac .ma
  • The server that I'am on: stevie

The domain lak.ac.ma isn't associated with any account on either Stevie or Johnny. When a browser requests a page from a server and the server doesn't have any record of that domain being hosted it doesn't know what to do with the request so it returns the default queued page. To get the queued page to go away you must add the domain to your account as an addon or parked domain. If you cannot add the domain it is mostly likely because the nameservers aren't set correctly. You can contact support of your registrar for help setting your nameservers if you need it. If they are unwilling or unable to set the nameservers correctly for you you can also use http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/domain to change your accounts main domain to fix the issue and get the domain hosted.

thank you for your reply,

I asked already asked the support team to set the nameservers ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org .

and about the use of the http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/domain script,

I already tried using my old heliohost account (which I deleted)

please refer to http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/16109-solved-accidentally-changer-domain-site-doesnt-work-any-more/page__fromsearch__1

When I used this script, I couldn't access to my school project

and using the script again to take the old heliohost's subdomain back didn't seem to work.

Edit:

just checked my registrar's account settings

I think it Ok in their side

The topic was marked solved because you were already told how to fix it. If you still cannot get it to work the solved flag can be removed until you are able to get it working.

The easiest way to host a domain is to set two NS records through your registrar with values ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org. All of the A records, MX, AAAA, TXT, etc can then be set through Heliohost cpanel. It is recommended you delete everything except the two NS records through your registrar. In particular the reason you're seeing queued is because of this line:

lak.ac.ma. A 65.19.143.3

Your account isn't located on that IP address.