Microsoft Firefox

surfcss

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
We don't have to pay to download and use Mozilla Firefox. As compared to Internet Explorer 7, Firefox is much better than that due to the new add-on's and also because it does takes alot of memory of the computer. Still i like Internet Explorer 7 as my personal favourite browser cause its interface is much more better than Mozilla Firefox. -_-

We don't have to pay to download and use Mozilla Firefox. As compared to Internet Explorer 7, Firefox is much better than that due to the new add-on's and also because it does takes alot of memory of the computer. Still i like Internet Explorer 7 as my personal favourite browser cause its interface is much more better than Mozilla Firefox. -_-

You don't have to pay to download and use IE7 either.

Did i said that we have to pay? First read and then reply. You can download IE 7 if you are using a genuine windows xp. Still IE 7 is available on different torrents and websites and it is fully cracked for the people so that they can use it on their non-genuine windows. -_-

Did i said that we have to pay? First read and then reply. You can download IE 7 if you are using a genuine windows xp. Still IE 7 is available on different torrents and websites and it is fully cracked for the people so that they can use it on their non-genuine windows. -_-

No, you did not. However, you said that you can download Mozilla Firefox. I was pointing it out for any readers that might be misinformed.

Hm. Ok never mind. I wanted to ask you a question. Who made you the moderator of this forum and what was the speciality in you or your account that he/she made you the secondary moderator? -_-