I'v got more than enough Gmail invites... anyone want some?

surfcss

Well yes the amount of space is increasing by bytes i guess. Still Gmail provides more space for the storage of emails. -_-

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere around mb's i guess, don't want to get into maths right now. I think it will be increased some thing around by 10mb! -_-

Hm, but still it is increasing rather than yahoo who is still stuck over 1 gb since alot of time. Even windows live mail upgraded its storage to 2gb well but still it doesnt increases its storage space almost every second, they upgrade after a long long time. -_-

Well exactly for sure and then i guess yahoo would upgrade to 2gb. Do you know? No more invites are needed to make a Gmail account. -_-

That will after a very long time. Now a days hotmail and gmail are having the competition where as yahoo is far behind. -_-

GMail > Other E-Mail services.

Btw, in case anyone wants to know, usually when you get invited by someone, you are allowed to give out 8 invites.. You can invite your own GMail address, and sign up again, and you get 20 invites to give out on that account. Xd

You guys realize that the space is all a ruse, right? While they offer that much space, they don't nearly have enough HDD space to accommodate it. That's why they make attachment restrictions. They'll offer that much space, however, the standard person will never come near it.