I'v got more than enough Gmail invites... anyone want some?

surfcss

If you haven't heard of Gmail, it can be defined as 'Google's approach to email'.

A Gmail account includes:

- 3GB storage

- Super webmail access, with an easy to use layout.

- POP access for mail clients such as Outlook Express.

Here's the catch: You cannot go to www.gmail.com and click 'Sign Up'. Why? Because they don't offer direct sign ups ;) .

The only way to join is by receiving an invite from an existing Gmail user. The Gmail user is issued invites upon usage of their account, how many emails they send etc.

If anyone would like an invite, post a reply with your email address or PM me. I'v got more than enough.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I just recently found out that Gmail now offers free email. You don't need an invite unless you don't have a cell phone. You can sign up for free but you have to have a cell phone so they can send you an invite code. This is to help cut down on spam. If you don't have a cell phone, you can always have a friend with a cell phone give you the code from the text message to the phone, or you can find someone who can send you an invite ( i have 49 left). Just thought I would update everyone on that who didn't know.

• 1 month later...

The link that Richard gave to everyone is a link to sign up for google on your phone. Not for a regular account, to sign up for a regular account, you must get invited by a gmail user that has invites. I have 50 invites and still getting more, so if anyone wants one, feel free to ask me, awsomejoe23 or surfcss

Hey. Have any of you heard of Google Aps for Your Domain? As long as you own a domain (free from domainlagoon.com), you can get 30 free Gmail accounts at that email, free web hosting (That is really bad :D Not like Helio) and other Google Services. And no, I am not sponsored by them ;D (though I do work there).